Friday, 7 June 2013

Some habits to change your life.

I love to write about life. We all want to get happiness in our lives. But, sometimes we can't. We just want to make some changes. And I really think that's not too bad. If you're thinking of changing your life so you would have to establish some good and powerful habits in you. I'm truly pleased to write this.Here we are not going to get perfection but surely, we are going to make our lives more fascinating.
 Stop astounding and read on if you're to make your life better. Sincerely, Life is beautiful. <3 :)

GETTING UP EARLY.

I know it's little bit hard to get up early if you're not habitual. But at least you can try. It's like giving a fresh touch to your life. Get up early and offer your prayers. It will help you get relaxation and feel great. Morning is the best part of the day.

BE YOURSELF.

sometime, in life, we pull ourselves so down and stop believing. Doing this, you're actually killing yourself. You are not supposed to do that. Just accept and love the way you are. Never change yourself for the sake of others. You're simply amazing. And you can do everything you want.Believe in yourself and go ahead.

“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I'm not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”
C. JoyBell C.

LEARN TO LIVE FOR OTHERS

This is humanity. I just don't think there's any word like Human being. It is being human. :) Try to live for others. Do something good for anyone around you. It will give you pleasure too. You can help someone. Be nice to everyone. *Only humanity can change this world to heaven!!*
 “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”
Mother Teresa

  SMILE WITHOUT REASON.

I would be telling you how you can have a beautiful life. Smile is the best gift in this enormous world. You don't need a reason to smile. Smiling bring peace and happiness. It's the key to get bliss. Carry a smile with you throughout the day.

 FIND YOUR PASSION.

Living with passion is the most fascinating thing. I suppose that your passion gives you a reason to live. We all have some passion. Your passion is what you really like and love to do. Or something you're striving for. Find it out. Once you got to know what is your passion. Then I must say, STOP THINKING, START LIVING! Passion is life. Nothing in this world has accomplished without passion.

 TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF.

I'm going to tell you much it is important to take some time for yourself. You have to do it. Never forget yourself. I believe that you need to take some time for yourself and enjoy doing something you like. For example: reading, writing, yoga, play, music and so on. We often forget what we like and what we love. That's not a good idea for a better life.

 MAKE NEW FRIENDS

I love my friends. They are the best part of my life. To tell you truth, If you have a perfect friend then you have a perfect life. Make new friends and get to know about them. Life is enchanted by friends. Life will be more splendid with friends.

 READ A GOOD BOOK.

Books Books And Books! The most loving thing. We can make books our great friends as they are. Books can change your life. They are always ready to help you. Books are the perfect guider, advisor and life partner :D Make reading a routine! A good book has no ending. Books are inspiring and ever loving.

 TRY SOMETHING NEW

It would be great if you try something you haven't done before. Have some new experience. It's about having some changes and feeling the life ;) Starting of something new is just wonderful and quite exciting!

HAVE A PRODUCTIVE MINDSET

You would be thinking that why did I write this. Because this  makes your life better. We often waste our time doing useless things and that's so horrible I guess. If you get sometime from your daily busy routine or you're on vacations so why not do something cool and productive. That's totally brilliant I really think.

CONNECT WITH NATURE.

Beautiful way to start your day! Refresh your heart and soul. Feel the beauty of nature. It is best way to have an awesome day! Try to go get closer to nature. It expands the imagination.We cannot ignore the spiritual power. The real beauty in this universe is the beauty of nature :)
Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. Frank Lloyd Wright

LIVE THE LIFE

And now. I'm coming on liveliness and activeness. They are important element. Live each and every moment of your life with grace and joy. Lighten up the room you enter. Have an amazing attitude. Get some fun. Try to make people happy and elated around you. Let them enjoy if they are with you. Be full of life and cherish your day. cherish your life because you get it once. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment